• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

contributor question

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokenArrow

So I have a pretty intense model i've been working on with the hope that it will prove i am capable of giving traction wars excellent material. Since i'm hoping traction wars will include it, should i send it to a dev, or post renders here?

Roughbeak

With my experience shouldn't you have a private forum ("Contributor Forums"), so then you could show it there? :)

Maniche

Level Designer
Pathfinder Games
To become a Contributer (TWCON), you'll need to undergo the same procedures as that of a Developer (TWDEV). You can read more about how to become either here!

If you only wish to showcase your model, you can create your own thread in the current section for everyone to comment on.

Maniche

BrokenArrow

I want to use this model as my sample work for the application and i also want it to be a part of the game. My first contribution if you will

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
If you'd prefer not to show it public ally your welcome to send it to me in a PM and I can forward it to the team for you for comment.

Normally this is the place to post it but applications make it a little different :)

BrokenArrow

If you'd prefer not to show it public ally your welcome to send it to me in a PM and I can forward it to the team for you for comment.

Normally this is the place to post it but applications make it a little different :)
Ok thanks, when i'm back on my pc i'll send it.

BrokenArrow

Are nazi insignias allowed for models? I understand german players would not be allowed to view such things so, i'm wondering whether i should make what i'm making historically correct.

volcol

We aren't having any swastikas - but things like the eagle etc for markings is fine.

VonMudra

Basically nothing that would break the law in a lot of euro countries (no matter how in denial that law is about what constitutes "art" <cough games are art>). That means no SS runes, no swazis.

Status
Not open for further replies.