• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Crysis 3 demo (MP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Apple

Has anyone played this yet?

I got the multiplayer demo today and really enjoyed myself, it has some game modes that are very unique and fun. It feels a lot better then the previous games in the series.

Oh and its freaking gorgeous, the detail in the maps is awesome. I spend most of my time gazing off xD

anyone?

apple

Maniche

Level Designer
Pathfinder Games
If my internet was fully operational, I'd give it a go right away; guess I'll have to wait...

Unfair!

How's the performance?

Maniche

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Just got off playing the PS3 version, looks pretty similar to Crysis 2 but then it was on PS3 :p The Hunter mode was fun, I couldnt get into the other one mainly because I kept getting killed by invisible people. But in my defence i havent play crysis mp before because by the time Ive got round to buying it everyones left and moved on >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.