• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

deploy machine gun and crouch

Status
Not open for further replies.

drummer93

Could be possible crouch and take cover while you have deployed your machine gun? I saw it in a couple of games. Maybe RO2 is the best example, because it have a complex cover system.

My suggestion is just press crouch key to keep your head behind the parapet. It is useful when you have to reload the machine gun. Even if you are under suppressive fire and don't want to undeploy your gun.

mmiedzianyy

Implementing cover system while reloading is a must. I can't imagine undeploying and deploying a gun every time im reloading!

Aniallator

Some form of cover system while reloading a weapon set up on a bipod, yes... not a full-blown cover system though. But yeah, something similar to RO2, where reloading when set up on a bipod results in you lowering your head below the parapet.

Status
Not open for further replies.