• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Dev Blog #22: TankFest 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Re: Concerning Tankfest

For some reason I can't post a comment in the News Room so I'll have to place my comment here.

Fixed! Sorry about that, it was a glitch in the Steam Connect system which we will have to fix but your account should be okay now.

The Sea King display was pretty awesome but we didn't have time to show more than a few seconds. I'm quite jealous that you got to ride in one!

Sydd

Hahaha dude on the first day jingles had to spend the entire day shaking hands, taking pics and signing autographs so the next day he shaved his beard off I wouldn't be surprised that you missed him even if you didn't see him cause you wouldn't recognize him anyways

MausRatte

Damn this game has some good graphics ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (jk)

By the way, is that the real Tiger I, the only one still functioning today?

volcol

I believe so, the museum in bovington lent this tank for the filming of fury if I remember correctly ... but I've just come back from a pub quiz so don't quote me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.