• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Do you like Project Reality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingR

Re: Do you like Forgotten Hope 2?

Project Reality squad system is broken .

Yeah how?

I think PR has one of the best squads system implemented ever.
You can customize your squad, you can invite and kick other members, you can mutiny squad leaders, you can talk with other squad leaders/commander. It's really simple and works very well!

Roughbeak

Guys let's not do this discussion again...

I'm sure you can start a Project Reality fan thread right in this Rec. Room subforum, if you like. :)

Fliper

Yeah how?

I think PR has one of the best squads system implemented ever.
You can customize your squad, you can invite and kick other members, you can mutiny squad leaders, you can talk with other squad leaders/commander. It's really simple and works very well!

And you can easy abuse squad system.[h=1][/h]

FlyingR

And you can easy abuse squad system.

For real? I was expecting something more elaborated. I don't know what you mean exactly by you can easily abuse it... maybe you mean that everybody creates a squad, and there's 1 person squads and such... sure. Not all the time, but sure. I didn't say it was perfect, I mean, no game is perfect, all games have some shitty factor that can be abused... but from the games that I have played and from what I've heard, it has one of the best squad system ever. Maybe there's a better one that you like to share?

There are some servers that don't allow one or 2 man squads. That can solve the problem.

Killen

Imo, finding players who want to talk in PR is easier than in FH2

Fliper

For real? I was expecting something more elaborated. I don't know what you mean exactly by you can easily abuse it... maybe you mean that everybody creates a squad, and there's 1 person squads and such... sure. Not all the time, but sure. I didn't say it was perfect, I mean, no game is perfect, all games have some shitty factor that can be abused... but from the games that I have played and from what I've heard, it has one of the best squad system ever. Maybe there's a better one that you like to share?

There are some servers that don't allow one or 2 man squads. That can solve the problem.

Squad system in PR will be much better if squad kicking and squad locking is removed .

FlyingR

Squad kicking is really important... you got many tards joining who do whatever they want. I've kicked so many people because they do not help the squad/team reach their objectives, they grab the sniper kit and wander off. The squad lock could be modified, not removed. If a clan is playing and they want to play together I don't mind if they get a squad and lock it. Also if they are assets like CAS, Armor, Trans, etc. If they are 1-2 man squad sniper squad then yeah, and they lock it, then yeh, that's annoying.

Fliper

Well kicking won't fix noting because if they got kicked they going to start they own tards squad .And why are you saying that lone wolf most of the time use sniper kit ,that kit is hardest to get i tried to get once that kit just for curiosity and it always says that kit is unavailable for that squad or that kit is taken for consideration.

FlyingR

Well kicking won't fix noting because if they got kicked they going to start they own tards squad .And why are you saying that lone wolf most of the time use sniper kit ,that kit is hardest to get i tried to get once that kit just for curiosity and it always says that kit is unavailable for that squad or that kit is taken for consideration.

I will tell you how they get sniper/marksman kits, but promise me you won't do it! They join a random squad and get the ****ing kit. Then they don't follow orders, they get kicked or they leave the squad and go do everything except teamwork :mad:

Nah, most tards are noobs, don't know how to create squads, so they either join another squad or play squadless. At least if you kick them there's more room for people who truly want to play together to join in!

Fliper

1.I promise i will not do it .

2.I don't know on what server you play but on servers where i play you got kicked if you play squadless for x amount of time . And how they know how to get sniper kit and what they should do to get it but they don't know simple stuff like create a squad ?

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Please try not to hijack threads please folks. This thread was meant to be about FH2 :p

/Thread split into "Do you like Project Reality?"

Status
Not open for further replies.