• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

E3 2016 Therad

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
It's that time of year again. Any reactions so far to the announcements made?

For me I've seen all I want to see from E3.. just this. I want to get my hands on it but probably better for all of us that Andromeda launch is a long way away 😀

mmiedzianyy

BF1.
I don't like one thing though, that automatic weapons are the majority of all.
Promising is that its pre-alpha so there will be more guns implemented.

Rest is a classic Battlefield style game set in awesome theatre.
I'll buy it for sure.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
I like that it's not clashing with Verdun too. Same theme but completely different. Wont stop me recommending Verdun thats for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FlyingR

Well BF1 will never be at the level of Verdun.. so don't worry about that. I don't like BF1 at all, sure it looks nice and they are doing something completely different but really they've derailed from BF1942 and BF2.

For Honor looked pretty good, lot's of potential and Ghost Recon: Wildland looks amazing!

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Titanfall 2 looks cool, the last was quite fun, but the single-player in 2 has a lot of potential I think. Also the next Fifa game has a story mode...

drummer93

BF1.
I don't like one thing though, that automatic weapons are the majority of all.
Promising is that its pre-alpha so there will be more guns implemented.

Surely the game will be that. The majority are automatic weapons to keep the gameplay style. I saw the multiplayer, it seems pretty spectacular, but is not a real WWI game. The thing that I love too much is the bayonet attack :)

Miller786

[video=youtube;qMOk5_tOJTc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMOk5_tOJTc[/video]

This reminds me of Brothers in Arms: furious 4, hope it won't be terrible.

matthew3

watching bf1 makes me think of battlefield 1942,,, just with they're modern day engine... its like where was this game 6 years ago...also everyone in bf1 still running around at 100 miles per hour with unlimited energy,,,cool looking game,, but the style of the game is not one i like

Miller786

Dayum son, details from the steam store page of Day of Infamy.

Character, Weapon and Faction Diversity
Canadians, Indians, Italians, Black-Americans, Japanese-Americans, US paratroopers, German paratroopers, British Commandos. All new factions will have corresponding characters, arsenals and voice acting.

New Game Modes
When factions such as commandos and paratroopers are introduced, there will be new associated multiplayer and cooperative game modes introduced along with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.