• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Eat 3D tutorials and Pegasus Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

churchill

firstly hope im not in the wrong for asking but does anyone know where i can obtain the Eat 3D tutorials for the Crytek engine they look immence...

and also is there a pegasus bridge map being worked on at the moment and if so whats the plan for it is it going to be set during the night/or day

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
firstly hope im not in the wrong for asking but does anyone know where i can obtain the Eat 3D tutorials for the Crytek engine they look immence...

and also is there a pegasus bridge map being worked on at the moment and if so whats the plan for it is it going to be set during the night/or day

You mean this tutorial?

I'm afraid we can't tell you whether or not we're featuring Pegasus (it would spoil the surprise) but it is a famous and important piece of the D-Day story ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.