• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Fellow Death Metal Heads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demogorgon

Im just wondering if there is anyone in the Tw Team or anyone else who listens to Death Metal?

Ive been listening to death metal for about 4 years now.

Some of my fav bands are- Carcass, Nominon, Autopsy, Entrails, Bloodbath. Theres loads more but i would be here all day naming them as alot of bands that i listen too are underground bands.

If there is anyone intrested in Death Metal check out my bands profile on www.myspace.com/vortilich

We have had our demo tape out for a while. We are in the middle of recording our second demo. Im play the guitar and drums, at this time im filling in on the drums untill we get ourselfs a drummer.

So if your a metal head check out the band page and tell me what you think.
Note Death metal is not for everyone. It takes a while to get used to the different style of vocals!

Last edited:

Sir Apple

I only listen to Texas in July, which is an up rising band from my old highschool, once in a while. I don't really like screaming. Though grats on a band :).

[video=youtube;_KvphaUYqgM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KvphaUYqgM[/video]

On a side note my top favorite bands are:

1. Avenged Sevenfold
2. Hinder
3. Breaking Benjamin
4. 3 Days Grace
5. Texas in July

I like plenty more though.

Last edited:

Demogorgon

Yeah im not a fan of screaming aswell, death metal is more of deep growls!

This is one of my fav songs from Bloodbath, going to see them this summer at HellFest In France.

Last edited:

theloz

if your into death metal or just metalin general check out kalmah, and the human abstract =) awesome bands their not mainstream also for other metal check out sonata arctica =)

Status
Not open for further replies.