• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Festung Europa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Probably most of you heard for a game Festung Europa. It's probably the only game that can compare with Traction Wars.

It looks really good and let's hope it isn't dead :D

Let me know what you guys think about that game :D

mmiedzianyy

Regarding to the comments on indiedb.com site you can read that its dead.
Im visiting FE forum once a month and there is some of activeness.. I can't really tell.

What are my feelings? Screenshots are nice.. and that's all I know :D

Simon

Regarding to the comments on indiedb.com site you can read that its dead.
Im visiting FE forum once a month and there is some of activeness.. I can't really tell.

What are my feelings? Screenshots are nice.. and that's all I know :D

;-;

I really hoped it would release

drummer93

they changed Cryengine 3 to Unreal Engine 4, so basically they have to do all again. Maybe it's not dead, but the release day is too far away :p

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
I doubt it's dead, development is a long and arduous process. As we all know. And they are moving to a new engine, so lots of re-importing at the very least. Sure we can look forward to playing both games in the future.

Siggi

Vapour-ware as far as I'm concerned. Even if development continued the pace is glacial and it'd be another ten years.

Vapour-ware as far as I'm concerned. Even if development continued the pace is glacial and it'd be another ten years.

Just checked the website and that's exactly what it looks like, they locked a user's thread titled "vaper ware" and a dev's response was that they work better and faster in silence, they're not allowing much more to be posted, there's no tangible video or photo evidence, and no news what-so-ever. So it looks like traction wars will be the only game out of the original trio (Festung Europa, Traction Wars, and that successor to Iron Front 1944) that will survive

Sydd

I have decided to stay and have fun in TW, this is providing the player base is good. We currently have a great community but uh lets hope it lasts, that will be the only thing that will make me jump to other games and then come back.

Siggi

Holy ****, that was almost like watching footage from a movie! 8|

Shame I'll be dead before it's released (old age).

Status
Not open for further replies.