• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Fishing camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

litchu

I tried making a little "fishing camp in the forest" scenery, and this is what I came up with:

Feedback always welcome, but only if it is nice :)

Roughbeak

I like it, very nice map and keep it up. :)

Adding some decals will make it come alive more. This is only a nit-pick suggestion but in that last picture at the river bank, try adding some lighter texture to make it more interesting (or some different textures to make it look un-repetitive). ;)

A nice blazing fire (particle) would be nice to have it right there on the fireplace.

...Signs of a level designer... :D Also it would be nice to have some branches and leaves around some places (and I probably should stop editing my posts 1000 times). ;)

Last edited:

Kevino

Vanguard Friend
is there any dynomite to fish with? or some rednecks to stick their arms down as bait?

litchu

I've read the comments but forgot to reply..

Roughbeak thanks for the tips, been working and still working on them!

And I've got a little suprise for you Kevino :)

I'll add some new pictures in a few days

Roughbeak

No problem. :) There are other tips, but with time you will learn them.

Also I am working on a "Normandy" style'ish map for the past 2 weeks, which I will post a thread about it when it is finished. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.