• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Flags & Tags!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, yeah, basically, i was wondering;

will there be any type or tag? Just like in the Valve games, you press T or something and an image of yours paints onto a wall to show you were there, or just to scam ?

Also, I am into my *M&B Napoleonic wars* moment and i like following my troops, proudly bringing the Flag, will there be any sort of Flag Carrier class? or at least, the hability to take the flags ?

-BONUS QUESTION-
For the hell of it!? Will there be any Character Customization, at all? I like it in ArmA 2 how you could change only your face, to add a minimum of customization + See who is who and recognize people with their face

-Thanks already, Cordialement
Squirrel

Last edited:

Komrade

There wasn't really any flag carriers during WWII, at least not on the British and German side ;)
And I think those spray tags should just stay in Valve games.

Face customization would be nice so everyone wouldn't look the same from the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.