• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Gaijin (war Thunder team) teasing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Yesterday Gaijin (people who made War Thunder) released a new teaser showing intense fight in what appears to be Stalingrad.

Could this be infantry update or a new game?

enlisted.net

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
I noticed it as well but I have no idea what it might be. They've done planes, tanks and ships so may it is infantry next?

Simon

I noticed it as well but I have no idea what it might be. They've done planes, tanks and ships so may it is infantry next?

Yes, I talked to my friends and they all think it will be a new game/infantry in War Thunder.

Also they are doing ships + cockpits for planes so I doubt their main focus is infantry atm.. I think it's a new game.
We came to a conclusion that this was most likely filmed from soldiers perspective.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Not sure but it wouldn't be the first time WT had moved hardware between fronts/dates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Probably a new game as you say - guess it could have cross play but maybe they want to push out beyond the WT franchise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Simon

[MENTION=147]VonMudra[/MENTION] Do you know which city is that?

Poslano z mojega ONEPLUS A3003 z uporabo Tapatalk

Simon

I didn't look too closely at the teaser, but I doubt even the Great and Magnificent Mudra can answer that given that it's basically just a reenactment promo?
Buildings in the background, he might identify some of them.

Poslano z mojega ONEPLUS A3003 z uporabo Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.