• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Games of 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
As the year is nearly over, what was your favourite game of the last 12 months? Simply post your favourite game and a couple of reasons why!

Maybe your favourite game was Battlefront because you like snow and lightsabers, or maybe Project Cars because you like pretty cars and driving, or maybe it was FIFA 2016... Though that would be quite disappointing...

Winner gets a cookie in the shape of 2015, or 2015 cookies.

Go!

Esu21

My favourite game this year was Counter Strike: Global Offensive (got it in June,I think) because of the actual teamwork and team strategy (not as much as other games like Squad,of course,but its really important),those more of 200 hours of entertaintment that gave me and mainly because of the crazy community (me included;talking with mic with some ramdom dudes in Casual is just the best thing. It cyka makes my blyat day xD)

But if we're talking about games released this year,I'd go with Angels Fall First. I don't have it,but damn, the possibilitys... space combat combined with ground one is why I mostly prefer it.

As a special mention Star Citizen,because it's not fully released... even if it has the 2.0 already ;)

So many nice games this 2015!!!! Hope to get my Cookie(TM) 2015 Special Edition

Simon

My favourite game? Has to be Traction Wars and War of Rights. Even if they are not out yet, I saw enough to mark it as fav.
Both communities and devs are awesome.

FlyingR

Best game:
Beta release of PR:WWII
Why? WWII, FPS, Realism, Thompson.

Special mentions:
Rocket League (underrated as hell)
PR Standalone (Does that count)?
Squad
Alpha release of Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Rainbow Six: Siege

After FIFA99 all the rest are **** :D

Last edited:

Aniallator

I'm going to be imaginative and say Project Reality ;) The teamwork in that game is amazing. Arma 3 and Insurgency are close seconds, but I enjoy PR the most. There's nothing like defending a compound in Fallujah against insurgents, or tracking down weapon caches in al-Basrah.

Status
Not open for further replies.