• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

General Naga Spotted in the Trenches of Verdun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sHaKeNbAkE

Had the opportunity to stream gameplay of the new Verdun update with Volcol (Artist Verdun & TW) & General Naga last night. Getting to play with them really confirmed these are some great guys. Not only do they know their "stuff" it's obvious they love to game and have fun. Big shout out from our show on Twitch called THE BUNKER as we were honored to have them as guests. Hope all are well here in TW front lines and looking forward to future updates. Now where is my flamethrower!! Cheers! xD

[video=youtube;_13FoBs5PLk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_13FoBs5PLk[/video]

FlyingR

Wait wait wait, so you are telling me that [MENTION=1]General Naga[/MENTION] is human? :p

Great video Shake and nice updates, the game is looking very good! ;)

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
I had a LOT of fun (you can probably tell) so thank you [MENTION=1254]sHaKeNbAkE[/MENTION]

Definitely recommend you check out the show for some flame thrower related madness and of course subscribe to the channel.
[MENTION=2433]FlyingR[/MENTION] - that's it. Your on my naughty list.

Simon

When he says "Naga" it makes me giggle because Naga is a word for naked female in Slovenian (Ona je naga = She is naked)

So I was expecting naked GeneralNaga :(

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
When he says "Naga" it makes me giggle because Naga is a word for naked female in Slovenian (Ona je naga = She is naked)

You know I never knew that... Oh well! Learn something new every day!

Sydd

Don't ever change Simon, we love you the way you are!

Aniallator

Awesome Shake, so cool to see you playing in the presence of the gods! Also cool to see the new update, hopefully I can get my hands on it next time I have good Internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.