• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

German voice acting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanderman

Vanguard Backer
Will the Germans in this game talk in English with German accents or Actual German. If this hasn't been decided yet could I please recommend you use actual German language voice acting. I can't understand what my soldier or his fellow comrades would be saying but it would be more immersive. In RO2, the immersion is ruined slightly when you hear a Russian or a German soldier talk in English.

siben

I like the idea, but i don't speak German, so we need subtitles then when somebody shouts something in German. Nothing more frustrating then your team mates giving you orders that you can't understand.

Aniallator

Yeah, native languages plus optional subtitles is the way to go. I can't imagine having all English lanuage voice acting in this game!

FlyingR

I like the idea, but i don't speak German, so we need subtitles then when somebody shouts something in German. Nothing more frustrating then your team mates giving you orders that you can't understand.

Nah man, there will be mumble, but yeah I don't care if I don't understand or not, I prefer native languages being spoken rather than English with shitty accents!

Aniallator

Oh, I'm dying to hear some more TW voice acting :D It'd be amazing, on for example a Gold or Sword beach map, to have some Russian voice acting for the Germans.

Pjosip

Vanguard Backer
eeeh, if you want I can scream some politically incorrect things in something that vaguely resembles a stereotypical german accent.

Status
Not open for further replies.