• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Google Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
You've probably already noticed but in the last couple of hours Google has updated it's search page:

First change in a number of years now, so what's the verdict? Good addition or unnecessary clutter?

Edad Tace

in a number of years? it's not that long ago that the image search was change - gave u more options on size / color u wanted to search on

i think it's a good addition - and it's not like it would get that much in the way if u don't like it

Sir Apple

I don't like it, it reminds me of some annoying bar that you should have the option of popping out or not. It also reminds me of an old google design, like oooold.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
I know simplicity is all the range but I swear they've gone backwards in terms of how their logo looks

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Can't say I think it's an improvement. I've always liked the neat table but I guess some of the features are nice like the overlay of the size.

Status
Not open for further replies.