• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skr13

? that's it, you create a thread just to say this?
Please go further and tell us something more...
BTW you could introduce yourself in forums since it's your first post.

Leopardi

Except these plank textures, that's not how the end of a real plank looks like at all :p

Skr13

Graphics vs gameplay dilemma, reminds me about girls ;)
Looking only at graphics point of view is like looking at a pretty girl, but then she was not that pretty inside, so the best of both worlds is a pretty girl combined with being a good person, with games is the same thing IMO, best possible graphics but also gameplay aspects on highest level, only this way the experience can be the best one. :laugh:

Roughbeak

Graphics vs gameplay dilemma, reminds me about girls ;)
Looking only at graphics point of view is like looking at a pretty girl, but then she was not that pretty inside, so the best of both worlds is a pretty girl combined with being a good person, with games is the same thing IMO, best possible graphics but also gameplay aspects on highest level, only this way the experience can be the best one. :laugh:

Well said! :D

Koenigstiger

I don't really care if the gameplay is ****, as long as I get the most out of my 4xCrossfire Titan rig with 132gbs or RAM and SSD RAID

shuttlelauncher

I don't really care if the gameplay is ****, as long as I get the most out of my 4xCrossfire Titan rig with 132gbs or RAM and SSD RAID

Oh my gosh I am dying [emoji23] But seriously, I would prefer to have a very enjoyable gameplay experience over graphic quality. Not to say beautiful graphics would be a bad thing, but gameplay comes first and foremost to me. Plus I am going to have to upgrade my processor at some point or I might not be able to handle this game [emoji32]....I already can't run my free copy of Arma 3 at more than 20 frames multiplayer [emoji24] BTW, does anyone have a fix for that? I realize it's off-topic and not a WW2 game, but a friend bought it for me and I want to be able to play it with him, you know?

Skr13

Oh my gosh I am dying [emoji23] But seriously, I would prefer to have a very enjoyable gameplay experience over graphic quality. Not to say beautiful graphics would be a bad thing, but gameplay comes first and foremost to me. Plus I am going to have to upgrade my processor at some point or I might not be able to handle this game [emoji32]....I already can't run my free copy of Arma 3 at more than 20 frames multiplayer [emoji24] BTW, does anyone have a fix for that? I realize it's off-topic and not a WW2 game, but a friend bought it for me and I want to be able to play it with him, you know?

Yeah, it's a bit offtopic, but I would say that Arma 3, well, there is nothing players can do to improve frames-per-second, other than decrease graphics quality options, because the game is terrible optimized, myself tried Arma 3 once, and avg fps was 40-45 in Single Player mode, powered by Core i5 @ 4.3 GHz and GTX 770 GPU at 1080p monitor.

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
But seriously, I would prefer to have a very enjoyable gameplay experience over graphic quality. Not to say beautiful graphics would be a bad thing, but gameplay comes first and foremost to me.

At the end of the day this is Cryengine, renowned for it's beautiful visuals; TWs will hardly be an ugly game! Obviously [MENTION=1564]Koenigstiger[/MENTION] will have the best experience with his 4 Titans, but 300,000fps isn't for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.