• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Happy recipe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically, My parents will be out of town for a week or two in a few days and i'll have to deal
With myself and my brother.
I need you guys to tell me any Good/Fast and easy to do recipes you have.

Of course, i am too lazy to ask that simple question on Google
You will give me the simplest ones :3
Also, i ain't a chef, i have problems not burning my Great-cheeses so...

Thanks already,
-Squirrel

Maniche

Level Designer
Pathfinder Games
Simple dish?

For a student you could do some chicken-breast (cooked in a pan), were you add some cream in the pan in the last minutes (remember to not have the pan too hot, or you'll get all boily cream!) to let those yummi chicken-breasts roll around in a bath of cream. Add some spicy things to the "sauce" you just created, with some garlic and Piffi for a cheap and great meal. Served with some rice that you pour your sauce over; it really tastes great!

Or a pizza, haha!

Maniche

volcol

Chicken and cream is always a nice nice easy one - I'm a lazy student and cooked this perfectly first attempt :)

1. Put either some butter or cooking oil in the pan on a low heat.
2. Brown some garlic and some chopped onions in a saucepan, add mixed herbs, salt and pepper
3: Cut up chicken and add to the mixture - wait until the chicken is seared on all sides, add cream and boil for 20-25 mins on a low heat ( keep stirring and ensure chicken is cooked fully) then add mushrooms and chopped onions and boil for a further 5-10 mins ... dead simple!

great with rice or chips - whichever is easier for you or a little bread and butter.

Sir Apple

I make a lot of chicken dishes as well, can't go wrong with that. Maybe some eggs and English muffins for breakfast.

But if all else fails you can't go wrong with toast and water.

Moody

Buy a jar of pesto and/or tomato sauce (prego is really good when it comes to that) and make a ton of pasta. I lived off pasta for weeks on end in college. You can also smack some store bought shredded cheese on top of that and melt it in the microwave (or if the pasta is hot enough it'll do that for you).

Pasta is super simple to cook. Simply boil water, stick in pasta, stir a bit and do taste tests to make sure you don't over cook it.

Otherwise, dinner pancakes/waffles are awesome and quick to make, and have tons of simple recipes online (try banana pancakes).

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
I eat a lot (possibly too much) pasta :p I think with all these suggestions we need an official Traction Wars Recipe Book xD

The End product looks like cat vomit XD
Very funny. especially when he cuts the vegies with the door...
Definetly something to look into!

-Squirrel

_Franky_

Oh dear goodness, that made me laugh so hard. I'm really happy I wasn't drinking anything while watching. :laugh:

Grilled cheese is easy. Get some bread, butter each side, place one side on frying pan with cheese and some nice celery salt on it, then flip with the other side when it looks a toasty golden brown. Ta-da, delicious grilled cheese.

Or just get a microwave Marie Calender's or pizza rolls or something else where you just dump it in to cook and wait.

Also, that video reminds of me of some sort of Swedish Heavy Metal How To Basic.

Status
Not open for further replies.