• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Heer Hand Signals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pvt_Larry

Yeah, very cool. Not sure I'd want to be the guy that has to hold up his rifle to say "Area not clear of enemy." though...

Alex

Hopefully we'll get a word from the animation team about this.
It'd set Traction Wars apart from other games in a sense of tactical immersion.

Aniallator

Great idea! Hand signals would be very interesting, though it would be best to implement just some basic ones, such as "Area clear of enemy", and "Area not clear of enemy". Of course, these are German hand signals, so hand signals would be different if you're playing as the United Kingdom. Hope it's implemented!

Dr_Quick1

I hope we will have a commorose and those players (enemy also)close in,hear 3d positioned voice, others,far away listen trough radio...
Mumble system implemented ingame like Project Reality is pretty good hall team communication (squad,team,SL to SL,SL to commander)and local 3d position.
If Cryengine have voip like this i will be very happy... ;)

Maniche

Level Designer
Pathfinder Games
Cool idea, [MENTION=1426]Alex[/MENTION]!

I'd dig to do another mocap-day dedicated to stuff like this, though I must admit I won't do any voice-acting; my German is really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.