• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

hi guys, i support your game whole heartedly

Status
Not open for further replies.

militaryprogamer

Vanguard Friend
hi, im new

a little bout myself, im a realistic junkie, i love all things realistic

so since i found this game, and it truly does promise a realistic experience, then i shall stay with it for a long time :)

and i will be around trying to help out with suggestion in the forums

:( i usually go to forums and suggest things, however its never usually listened to, because "its a game, realism doesnt apply here" thats how usually people always argue when i try to suggest things

however, since this game looks amazing, plus its a realism game, i would gladly help out with its development

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Welcome to the forum [MENTION=1276]militaryprogamer[/MENTION]!

We're always interested to read suggestions from the community. I can honestly say we do listen to the community's ideas, several have already made it into the game ;)

AntrasFire

Same here. Pretty new but when I stumbled across it on youtube, man I was really happy someone was making a game like this

Roughbeak

Welcome militaryprogamer and AntrasFire! :)

Enjoy your stay, with a little bit of patience - you will see one of the best WW2 games come out. ;)

Troy

Welcome both of you guys. Oh and this is one of them communities where the devs actually care about what you say HUZZAH XD

Roughbeak

I almost feel proud that there is this many Americans/Brits on this forum. :)
Most forums (example: FH2) have Europeans for users.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Just as a random fact the team is split roughly 1/3 each of British, American and European. That's complete chance but I think it makes for a great dynamic in the team :)

I agree though it's great to see so many Brits on the forum - but I would say that wouldn't I ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.