• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

"I am stewie" competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScheifferB

Hi guys,

I've recently entered a competition created and hosted by FOX, and the creators of Family Guy. The competition requests that entries say a few lines as stewie griffin. Winners receive the chance to meet the family guy cast, appear on an episode during the 29th September, travel to LA and of course win a small fortune.

I entered last night, and I'm currently sitting in 2nd already which has taken me by surprise, I never expected to get that high. I'm currently looking for more votes, if any of you could go to this link and click the green 'VOTE' button, then DRAG THE SLIDERS UP, I will be greatly appreciative of it!

https://create.it/submissions/mr-scheiffer-bates-1

Thanks guys!

Really appreciate it.

Maniche

Level Designer
Pathfinder Games
Already voted, but I'll get some friends over too - such a quality VO so you deserve it, Scheiff!

Best of luck!

Maniche

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Love it! You have received all of my votes. (Well, the one that I'm allowed, but I will direct OTHERS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.