• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

I'd love to see some gameplay videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick3862

I'd like to see some weapons being fired. Just to get the sounds+feel of the weapons.

Or maybe just some tanks setting in a field.

FlyingR

I'd like to see some weapons being fired. Just to get the sounds+feel of the weapons.

Or maybe just some tanks setting in a field.

Are you being a troll? It looks like you're being a troll.

In case you're not, check the media videos, there are vids on weapons being shot as well as a tank battle.

Alex

Are you being a troll? It looks like you're being a troll.

In case you're not, check the media videos, there are vids on weapons being shot as well as a tank battle.
Yeah? The videos are from 2013; we could use an update.

FlyingR

Yeah? The videos are from 2013; we could use an update.

Yes of course, but we would prefer to see general gameplay to contemplate important and silly details (HUD, UI, equipments, character/weapon motion and performance, environment, sounds, blood and health, bullet drop), basically an over-all feel of the game while in actual combat, not like in a shooting range.

I thought that [MENTION=3055]Nick3862[/MENTION] was saying to show more videos of those what he asked for, which are already in the Media section. At this point, I think we want to see more than weapon and armor (which will not be in this Chapter) demonstration.

Feldmeijer

Yes of course, but we would prefer to see general gameplay to contemplate important and silly details (HUD, UI, equipments, character/weapon motion and performance, environment, sounds, blood and health, bullet drop), basically an over-all feel of the game while in actual combat, not like in a shooting range.

I thought that @Nick3862 was saying to show more videos of those what he asked for, which are already in the Media section. At this point, I think we want to see more than weapon and armor (which will not be in this Chapter) demonstration.

Still, you were kinda harsh on him. Now bend over eh.

I wouldn't mind an updated weapon showcase either though.

FlyingR

Still, you were kinda harsh on him. Now bend over eh.

I wouldn't mind an updated weapon showcase either though.

Wasn't my intention at all, if it did offend you [MENTION=3055]Nick3862[/MENTION], sorry mate!

What we need immediately is the German side (roles, weapons, characters)!

Aniallator

Haha yeah [MENTION=3055]Nick3862[/MENTION], both of the things you mentioned can be found in the videos page ;) Again, be aware that they're from 2013, so they're three years old and do not represent the TW of 2016.

drummer93

last night I dreamed that I was watching a TW gameplay video. Was a message from some kind of superior entity? or just a sample of desire from my subconscious?. I don't know....

Aniallator

last night I dreamed that I was watching a TW gameplay video. Was a message from some kind of superior entity? or just a sample of desire from my subconscious?. I don't know....

Quick, what was in your dream?!? Were there medics? Mortars? How awesome would you rate the audio effects? Did the Germans have camouflage and foliage attached to their helmets? Details, man, details!

drummer93

Did the Germans have camouflage and foliage attached to their helmets?

I don't remember that, but in my dream they was using pink tutus...

nah, it is a joke :p. I remember a beautiful landscape in a French countryside, and the player using different weapons. I remember the Lebel and the scoped K98. Yes, obviously it was playing as German. I remember a voice, maybe of one of the devs, explaining something about the game, but I don't know what. Was a beautiful dream... xD

Aniallator

I don't remember that, but in my dream they was using pink tutus...

nah, it is a joke :p. I remember a beautiful landscape in a French countryside, and the player using different weapons. I remember the Lebel and the scoped K98. Yes, obviously it was playing as German. I remember a voice, maybe of one of the devs, explaining something about the game, but I don't know what. Was a beautiful dream... xD

Butterflies? Unicorns? Do you remember seeing any rainbows?

No, I think this is a sign. That dream right before an update? I schmell some Deutschers...

Status
Not open for further replies.