• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Ideas (Communication, Mumble, Close Combat, Commander:, Other)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniallator

You would need allchat because you need to tell the people to help you kick someone or else they won´t do it. I´ve had many occasions when I´m struggling to kick someone because they are being noobs and there are no admins so I basically allchat ¨X player is teamkilling, press PGUP to kick him¨or something like that. There are many instances where allchat is needed, no matter how small or irrelevant the topic is. I think it should be required but with limitations.

Yes definitely admin chat would not be visible to the rest of players.

Fair enough. So admin chat (admins alone see what you post), all chat (you can't post more than, say twice every five minutes), and proximity chat (same proximity as positional VOIP).

If a player teamkills, "Player X teamkilled Player Y" should appear on-screen.

FlyingR

Fair enough. So admin chat (admins alone see what you post), all chat (you can't post more than, say twice every five minutes), and proximity chat (same proximity as positional VOIP).

If a player teamkills, "Player X teamkilled Player Y" should appear on-screen.

Sounds good! Now we gotta convince the team to do this :p

Status
Not open for further replies.