• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

If anyone needs weapon info...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayer

If any of the Traction wars team needs specific information regarding weapons, variants of the Gewehr 43/41 rifles (As there were many sniper variants of these. ZF41, ZF39, ZF4 scopes all were mounted on the G41), or the FG42 rifle, please feel free to message me. I have a pretty large collection of these firearms, and am more than happy to supply any and all photos needed of the externals, dimensions, etc. Here's one of my gun racks! :laugh:
One of my early G43's is currently up getting a sticky gas piston removed when I took this photo! I can also provide ballistic information, shooting results, anything else needed. All of them have been chrono'd with original 39 dated German 8mm.

FlyingR

You gotta love the US man, look at that 2nd Amendment!

I'm sure the guys have all the info they need, especially since they have a history adviser on the team already. Besides that, It would be cool if you could share the information anyways, it's cool to look at stats and learn new things. :)

Aniallator

Man, I'm not even a gun person, but I wouldn't mind having a collection of German weaponry sitting around somewhere ;)

Welcome to the community!

Sayer

You have...three...G41s....I....that....omg.

Can my gun collection have babies with yours.
I wish I had my second G43 on the gunrack when I took the photo...
All of the weapons there are all matching down to the smallest parts. The FG42 has the ZF4 scope and mount as well.
There's an FG42 on the left fam.

Sayer

The FG42 is an SMG repro. Semi-auto in 8mm.

Didn't sell any organs, hell I'm only 18. I just invested in weapons early on. Made a killing off of lots of German ww2 militaria. Moved to weapons, and have fell in love with firearms. I have a DP28 machine gun parts kit on the way that I plan on restoring to a semi automatic configuration!

Status
Not open for further replies.