• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Impressive Work So Far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kern

Hi everyone, long time H&G veteran here that's finally getting tired of their direction. I've been watching this game with interest for some time and I love the work that you're doing.

Just know that when this game hits the public, there's going to be a flood of very tired ex-H&G players like myself lining up to play this game.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Welcome to the community [MENTION=3614]Kern[/MENTION]. Always nice to see new faces join our little community :)

Kern

I don't doubt that I'll enjoy it here. Built up a bit of a reputation in the H&G community for being a walking encyclopedia of historical facts and figures. I'm sure what you're trying to achieve here with Traction Wars and the attention to detail will suit me just fine!

Simon

Welcome !

as you mentioned "Just know that when this game hits the public, there's going to be a flood of very tired ex-H&G players"

When it hits public, devs should post direct download link because site will probably be down for few hours because all us trying to download it as soon as possible :p

Status
Not open for further replies.