• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Iron Armada with TW members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esu21

A little compilation of the best moments of my night gaming session in Iron Armada with [MENTION=2433]FlyingR[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2108]Aniallator[/MENTION] . The game is only a proof of concept but it's still awesome and really fun to play, so I hope you enjoy watching us play arround as we enjoyed playing xD Please forgive us for our crazyness

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
What on earth is that.. haha

I must admit I've always loved the whole space pirate concept. Not sure I would enjoy it in 2D however..

FlyingR

What on earth is that.. haha

I must admit I've always loved the whole space pirate concept. Not sure I would enjoy it in 2D however..

Hhahaha despite the retardedness, the game is sooo much fun! In that occasion we were only three, but today managed to do 2 vs 2 which was better, @Esu21 will upload the video (hurry up!). Being the few people we were, it made it harder to build bigger ships, space stations or have a full on battle but still, it was very enjoyable. So far the game is only 17 MB, which is nothing! :D

The game is being developed by BlueDrake42 and its community. Right now the game is in pre-alpha stage and only can do ship to ship combat. Still WIP and there's still loads to modify! The game should to be a combination of (I hope) Space Engineers (space construction)+ Project Reality (teamwork) + GTA II (style).

If you want to try it let us know! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.