• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Just made a subreddit for Vanguard: Normandy 1944

I just found out about this game's very exciting new direction from a reddit post over at r/pcgaming. I've been following this title since roughly 2013 and was shocked to see that there were no subs yet dedicated either to Traction Wars or the new name. So I've gone ahead and taken the liberty of creating a subreddit commemorated to this game, reddit exposure is pivotal in the success of many indie/crowdfunded games and I expect this game to be no different. I will be contacting calgoblin on reddit shortly who appears to be one of our gracious devs and see if he's up for making this the official subreddit and having the staff at Periscope games cooperate on it. I'll also of course be working more on the description, sidebar, and rules but just had to head off to work.

Subreddit link

Happy Hunting!