• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Kill Der Jerries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, you, there behind your screen!

Basically, i will be Hosting with my French friend and a few other buddies, Some Custom made missions on the I44 mod onto ArmA2. All you need is *Celle* Map, I44 Mod and you're good to go.
We really need more players!

I'd appreciate you tell me if you're up to it!
You can also add me on Steam : CanadianSquirrel

-Squirrel

Maniche

Level Designer
Pathfinder Games
If I had Arma2 I'd join you right away, Squirrel, but unfortunately my quota for this month's internet-usage is busted again so downloading it from Steam won't be an option this time around.

Maniche

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games

Never tried I44 I must admit but I'm pretty short on time at the moment. Seeing the trailer though I'd expect you to find some people here :)

I like making missions with buds or new friends.
Problem is, with that New *Wasteland* mode buzz, the amount of jerks has climbed like a Rockets.

I'm searching experienced/fun players and it seems ArmA hasn't many of those people remaining...
Also, ARMA3 Alpha this weeeeeek!

-Squirrel

Mr_Magpie

Just got the Arma 3 alpha.

It's incredible!

Set up a small defend the hill mission against an onslaught.

One of the most intense firefights I have ever had in a game.

It was only when the AI had snuck around the hill and sent 4 guys up to assault whilst another couple of guys put a base of fire down to keep us surpressed that I realised that the AI programming is AWESOME.

Worth it for that alone.

I'm trying to firgure out a way of spectating on two squads having a scrap so I can see how it truly works.

Winston_

I'd love to join you, I have I44, but I might not be on at the same time as you, and I have 300+ ping at the moment (It should be down to 150 when my internet company realises the whole country has this problem).

Status
Not open for further replies.