• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Mafia III?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller786

This rumor has been around since the release of mafia 2, hope to see it at the E3 or gamescom or something
I really enjoyed and liked mafia the city of lost heaven, one of the best games ever made in my opinion, but i liked mafia 2 too xD
P.S.: That site is a fake.

Alex

Site's fake? Bummer. :(
Mafia II was fun for the most part, but it had too much of a linear gameplay style. Do this, do that.
It had a lot of potential. A well working multiplayer really would have set it off.

Koenigstiger

Yea that game was great but as Alex said it was a tad linear, the story was great but the world felt rather closed off and there was no replay value.

I hope they do make a Mafia 3 though.

siben

Mafia 2 was a great game, but it misses the possibility to just fool around in it after you finish the story, i did not like that?

Feldmeijer

Didn't even bother watching the whole trailer.

Game doesn't has anything in common with the older Mafia I and II games, story seems really cheap as well.
Really disappointed, Mafia II wasn't a very good game but at least it had a fun story.

Schvoss

Game looks like complete **** , It doesn't look like Mafia game at all it looks like Saints Raw or GTA.

Simon

Must not put my hand in my pants.....

Can't wait, looks very promising, map looks it has country side too and wildlife (which Mafia 2 didn't have)

Graphics look stuning.

Status
Not open for further replies.