• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Match recorder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

Back in the day, in Red Orchestra (Ostfront, not Stalingrad), you could record demos in game. These were essentially battle replays, which you could then watch any time you'd want. However, the function was slightly glitchy, which could lead to you not having a helmet on, or fire a shot from an invisible weapon. The best one I've encountered was riding along in a floating Tiger turret (beat that FH2 Hovercrusader).

Anyway, what I wanted to ask is: is it possible to have something like that, somewhere down the long road? Or is it just sheer lunacy?

Discuss away!

Aniallator

Could be a neat feature, but what about the resulting lag? While it could be cool, I also don't think it's at all necessary.

FlyingR

Yes.

Yes yes yes yes yes yes!

With my future PC Master Race I will not encounter such pleb(by) problems! :D

drummer93

yes, why not?. The problem is how much code it needs and it's not a priority, I think. Maybe in future chapters could be great

Status
Not open for further replies.