• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Medal of honor 2010 open beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

DURLi

I have played it and its almost same like BF BC2 on smaller maps...
But otherwise, I like it :)

brrr

TW Developer
As a fan of the franchise since the very first medal of honour on the ps1 I have to say I'm a bit disappointed in the new iteration. It's like one of those games that would be really good if modern warfare and bad company never existed. It's just to similar too them, especially in the case of bad company 2 where dice have reused sounds and animations in the game.

I'm still hyped for the single player, where it looks like EAs in house developers have put a huge amount of effort.

Maniche

Level Designer
Pathfinder Games
I feel that MoH was all that "I'm an American, you can't stop my bravery and utterly childish behavior because of my ego is blocking Mr. American's brain". If you get me.

Maniche

hannibaldinski

TW Developer
I'm only going for the SP of MoH. MP is just to much the of the same (But i haven't played MP yet. So i cant say a lot).

Status
Not open for further replies.