• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esu21

You mean because of the whales on fire...and the man on fire... and the obscure woman on fire... fire... cardboard box... Nope,definitely nothing weird

Darkbetter

One of the best games I've ever played.
But FOB's are not that great and I don't know if the MGO3 community on PC will be good as MGO2 community on PS3.

Sydd

Yep I played it alright, at 3am I got to the part where *SPOILERS* the flipping skulls show up after you save him*END SPOILERS*.. I was sooooo not prepared for that.. Fun as hell. I still don't understand how morale works so it pisses the hell out of me other than that it's a fun as heck game. My favs gotta be calling in chopper support and it shows up playing the vintage rock music... Hahahahaahaha

Darkbetter

---SPOILERS---

Spoiler:
You guys are going to get PTSD from Mission 43, get ready for it.

Last edited:

Esu21

But...but... I ate a hamburger made of 100% Galician cow meat and it tasted delicious! :laugh: I want to eat that Chemical Burger anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.