• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Military Service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Determinist

Hey guys, I just felt like opening this thread, and the questions is.

Have you served in the military, are serving right now, or do you plan on serving in the military? (and in which unit/brigade, or whatever you have been doing or plan on doing in the military?)

Myself, I plan on serving in the military as its a must in Israel, but, I want to be in the infantry in the Golani brigade.

That's it :D.

hannibaldinski

TW Developer
Here in Holland military service isn't a must. As much as it interest me, I'm never going to.

If i had to i would be a helicopter pilot for sure! I'm planning to get my pilot license when I'm done with school.

Troy

I hopefully will be going into training with the Royal Engineers in March, not the REME!!! Thats if I pass selection ;)

Maniche

Level Designer
Pathfinder Games
Served faithfully in His Majesty King's Guard as a Squad Leader, Medic and foot soldier.

Maniche

Mike McBear

Ten months as conscripted rifle company HQ squad leader, Swedish army 1986-87, plus current voluntary service as rifleman/radio man in a home guard battalion.

The rubber bag on the side of the AK4 (Swedish version of the G3) is a brass catcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.