• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

My art thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Apple

Some of my digital and traditional art. Some is bleh, since I'm not a traditional artist really, but its whatever :p. Also sorry for the not so great picture quality on these.

Travel agency poster

Fashion drawings ;D

Initials

Bo Burnham portrait

A whale.

Last edited by a moderator:

hannibaldinski

TW Developer
Very nice, You got some skills for sure! Like the whale to. I give double the cookies maniche gives.

i wuz just foolin', maniche can give u all ze cookies so he'll get the whale-y!

Last edited by a moderator:

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Now now maniche - editing posts is deffinately against the the Geneva Convension ;)

I bid a cookie machine ;)

Maniche

Level Designer
Pathfinder Games
I'm sorry, I guess I felt the urge to play some trick you know, hehe.
I will not let it happen again!

Maniche

Sir Apple

Some storybook Illustrations I did/designed, base on the book "If you give a mouse a cookie".

They're awfully light scans so you can't even see half of the shading, at least on my monitor I can't.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
I love the first one!

The shading looks excellent considering it's a scan so I wouldn't worry ;)

You should setup a thumbnail for your thread - you can do it by editing your first post and adding a suitable image link to the URL box at the top.

Edad Tace

nice work there! one thing would be that the guy could need a little more meat on that arm of his xD

the mouse looks good thou ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.