• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

My Custom Sherman model :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

drummer93

Beautiful!!! :D Can you try to upload a better quality images? I mean, I see many details and I would like to appreciate them better :)

siben

Needs looots of work still, the turret for example is not even close to it yet.
But, its a good start, try some more and in the end you will get it, make sure you have plenty of pictures and axtual blueprints before you start. so that the shape is better.

Metalbourne

Yes the turret size and shape is wrong. It would be better to start off with a M4A4 turret and add the rear turret box and different manlet. Also the gun looks more like the 76mm then a 17lber. Also, your chassis has HVSS suspension no Firefly's had them. They were all M4A4 with the extended length hull and the front of the hull is wrong. This looks more like a M4A3E8 then a Firefly imho.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.