• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

News Update #60: State of Game III

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's showing the graphics engine not the game. Let's wait for a playable version to see if the game meets our expectations. :confused:

Last edited:

Sydd

Oh damn. I'm freaking out, hahaha! Look at that Kar98k! and is that a luger? Wow! Can't wait for what you guys have in store for us, this is a wonderful gift for New Years. Thanks for showing off the models guys. :D

drummer93

Oh damn. I'm freaking out, hahaha! Look at that Kar98k! and is that a luger? Wow! Can't wait for what you guys have in store for us, this is a wonderful gift for New Years. Thanks for showing off the models guys. :D

it's not a Luger, it is a Walther P38 :p

OMG!!!!! true to the T. like the fact that its authentic gear and uniforms for the soldiers , textures look also amazing !

you can see reflections of the road and a house in their eyeballs squeeee!!!

keep up the awesome work guys you're doing it right !

- - - Updated - - -

The humor in this was so inadequate I had thought a German posted it

probably Heroes and Generals developer in sekrit mission xDxDxDxD

Last edited:
[QUOTE = MaverickFM; 58313] Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk [/ QUOTE]
The translators universal, are by far of good translator, when I say I do not love the boches, it means that I would play never or almost never of highly-rated German.

Status
Not open for further replies.