• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Normandy trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skr13

Hi all,

I was just navigating through internet and remembered about a subject that many of you probably have thought someday, a trip to Normandy.

(click to enlarge)

Myself would like to travel to Normandy and explore the places where at almost 70 years ago, thousands of young and less young men died doing their duty to liberate France and consequently Europe from Nazis forces.
Although no less important, the sites of interest where many german soldiers lost their lives following orders on behalf of their country.

Last edited:

Kanga

There are a couple guys in our community that have a trip planned out for Normandy this coming year. They have a villa booked near Carentan between the two US beaches and plan to visit Caen, Pegasus, St Lo, the beaches and really wherever their hearts take them. I'm still debating whether or not to go myself.

It would be great to hear if others are planning a trip to Normandy for it's 70th. :)

Skr13

... really wherever their hearts take them...

Yeah that's the feeling, for me it would be a dream come true, it's a pity that probably no one here got interest to join me in that adventure for that particular destination, but I'm sure that I will find many people there(at Normandy) to enjoy the stay. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.