• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Pistol issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everman

so i was watching the vids and noticed something in the one for the webley pistol. the vid is great except when the player aims down the iron sights. when the player aims down the iron sights the pistol comes closer to the player. the reason this is wrong is that when someone aims down the sights they stretch their arm out moving the pistol away from them. this happens and in all games and it drives me crazy. no one puts their face near the hammer of a pistol when aiming. they would smack themselves in the face when it recoils.

chad509

That is very true, I will most likely redo the iron sight animations for the webley. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. :)

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
That's my bad, I fell for the classic mistake when I coded it. It wont take long to correct. Well spotted!

We're not perfect but with the community's help we can make the game pretty close ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.