• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

"Post awaiting moderator approval".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siggi

Works now. :)

No, it's not. Still getting "post awaiting moderator approval" in the suggestions forum. The post from two days ago, no sign of it.

Siggi

Yes, post I made two days ago is still not approved. Nothing contentious:

"I do believe this would be a very rewarding addition to the game. Firstly this is how I do it for my eeny weeny tiny KG:

http://www.5thssdivw...s criteria.html

If it was implemented into the game I would add something along the lines of the following:

You get 'killed' in the game you don't actually die, you fall to the ground and cannot move. At that point you press the "MEDIC" button, which flashes you up on the map and a medic-class player has to get to you and heal you. The medic can be killed, in which case he respawns and you remain wounded, still awaiting his ministrations.

However, you can still suicide and respawn, but you lose X number of points, which will impact your chances of achieving the criteria for an award (see where I'm going with this?
).

Obviously your in-game avatar shows the awards on its uniform. Not such a biggie for the allies I guess but the axis should love it. Lol."

Siggi

Just tried to post it in this but it triggers the "mod approval" thing. Maybe it's the url I included?

Siggi

I do believe this would be a very rewarding addition to the game. Firstly this is how I do it for my eeny weeny tiny KG:

*url removed*

If it was implemented into the game I would add something along the lines of the following:

You get 'killed' in the game you don't actually die, you fall to the ground and cannot move. At that point you press the "MEDIC" button, which flashes you up on the map and a medic-class player has to get to you and heal you. The medic can be killed, in which case he respawns and you remain wounded, still awaiting his ministrations.

However, you can still suicide and respawn, but you lose X number of points, which will impact your chances of achieving the criteria for an award (see where I'm going with this?
).

Obviously your in-game avatar shows the awards on its uniform. Not such a biggie for the allies I guess but the axis should love it. Lol.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
It will be the anti-spam picking up a keyword. I'll approve it manually for you now [emoji3]

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Sorry but these days it's the only way to stop the forum becoming flooded with spam adverts. You don't seem them because the system generally works very well silently behind the scenes but just occasionally it picks up a legitimate post.

You've past the 3 post threshold now so it shouldn't happen again.

Siggi

Cheers dude. I was starting to think the forum had been abandoned like the Jackboot Game's one.

Status
Not open for further replies.