• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

PR:WWII Weekend Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingR

Now that Project Reality:WWII Beta is out, we have to take advantage and hurry up because it ends on the 3rd of January. It would be cool if we could play this together! Ok guys let's do this!

PR: Downloads | Project Reality
PR:WWII: Official BF2 Event PR:WW2 Beta Release 28th of December - 3rd of January - Project Reality Forums
The game is completely free and as always don't forget to read the manual!

Time and Date: Friday 1st & Saturday 2nd of November
Warsaw - 8:00:00 PM CEST UTC+2 hours
London - 7:00:00 PM BST UTC+1 hour
Beijing - 2:00:00 AM CST UTC+8 hours
Amsterdam - 8:00:00 PM CEST UTC+2 hours
Buenos Aires - 3:00:00 PM ART UTC-3 hours
Los Angeles - 11:00:00 AM PDT UTC-7 hours
New York - 2:00:00 PM EDT UTC-4 hours
Dubai - 10:00:00 PM GST UTC+4 hours

Teamspeak: drakelings.co
Channel: TBD

It would be cool for you guys to join in so hopefully see you there! If any questions let me know by either PM or by Steam: FlyingR1
[MENTION=1152]drummer93[/MENTION] don't be a noob :p

Aniallator

Damn, it's a slow download :( Hope I can get it done before tonight. By the way, why is this just an event? Why aren't they actually releasing it? Any idea when the proper release is going to happen?

FlyingR

Damn, it's a slow download :( Hope I can get it done before tonight. By the way, why is this just an event? Why aren't they actually releasing it? Any idea when the proper release is going to happen?

Hahaha I know what you mean!! Large file indeed...
It's a Beta release. The Alpha release was just an event of a few hours. They are looking for all the bugs and what not and there are lots of them. They want to make it so that it's not an actual download, rather integrated to Project Reality like PR:Vietnam. The release date for sure is next year.

Hope you can make it! :D

Aniallator

Hahaha I know what you mean!! Large file indeed...
It's a Beta release. The Alpha release was just an event of a few hours. They are looking for all the bugs and what not and there are lots of them. They want to make it so that it's not an actual download, rather integrated to Project Reality like PR:Vietnam. The release date for sure is next year.

Hope you can make it! :D

I'm doing a ripping 20 kb/s right now... so I hope so too xD I hope I don't have to redownload the damn thing later on. Says I'll be done in ten or so hours... so waiting, waiting.

FlyingR

I'm doing a ripping 20 kb/s right now... so I hope so too xD I hope I don't have to redownload the damn thing later on. Says I'll be done in ten or so hours... so waiting, waiting.

Damnnn! I was doing 9-14 KB/s haha it was going to take 1-2 days! I did it this morning (most of you guy's dawn) and was doing 300-400! There is also one quick update that takes like 10 secs.

Can't wait to storm the beaches :D

Esu21

Count with me guys! (But I have to figure out why I always have problems with the "press to talk" buttoms...

Aniallator

Sorry guys, but my Internet's dead slow here. If I can even download PR:WW2 before the 3rd, I don't think my Internet's good enough to play online. Sorry :(

FlyingR

It's a pitty Ani! Would've been awesome to have you tonight! We shall kill many Germans/Americans in your name!

Guys the TS server is down so we are going to be using another server:
Address:209.15.226.35:10127
Channel: Lobby Clanes

See you tonight! :D

AfterDune

The beta will end on the third, but I think servers will still run it after that. Just no more patches and such anymore until somewhere later in time.

Aniallator

So I finally got the thing downloaded, but as I said the Internet's not good enough to play online. I'm going to Cape Town soon and if servers are up after the third, I may be able to play in a week or two, assuming Internet's better. Hope you guys have an awesome time tonight :D [MENTION=2433]FlyingR[/MENTION] I'll expect some screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.