• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Project Reality Weekend Madness II

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingR

Hey guys! Long time since the last Weekend Madness, so it's time for a new one! As always, everybody is welcome to participate!

Game: Project Reality (It is completely FREE)
- Game (version 1.3): Downloads | Project Reality
- Installation Guide: Project Reality: BF2 Installation Guide - Project Reality Forums
Download the Torrent version, it seems to work the best.
*For the love of God, please read the manual. PR is not like COD or BF4... it's quite complex and there are many things that are essential that you need to know!

Time and Date: Saturday 7th & Sunday 8th of November
Warsaw - 8:00:00 PM CEST UTC+2 hours
London - 7:00:00 PM BST UTC+1 hour
Beijing - 2:00:00 AM CST UTC+8 hours
Amsterdam - 8:00:00 PM CEST UTC+2 hours
Buenos Aires - 3:00:00 PM ART UTC-3 hours
Los Angeles - 11:00:00 AM PDT UTC-7 hours
New York - 2:00:00 PM EDT UTC-4 hours
Dubai - 10:00:00 PM GST UTC+4 hours

Teamspeak: drakelings.co
Channel: TBD

It would be cool for you guys to join in so hopefully see you there! If any questions let me know by either PM or by Steam: FlyingR1

Aniallator

Nein, I'm off to see lions and zebras! I'll be away for a bit. Today's Saturday, anyone feel like playing tonight as well? Unless you're too busy Oktoberfesting ;)

Aniallator

Thanks [MENTION=2433]FlyingR[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2186]mmiedzianyy[/MENTION], that was an awesome round, it was great to play with you guys again :D No BMP survives the wrath of mmied...

FlyingR

Thanks @FlyingR and @mmiedzianyy, that was an awesome round, it was great to play with you guys again :D No BMP survives the wrath of mmied...

mmied has a great shot, also with the chopper barely misses. Shame we only got to play one round together man, it was great playing with you!
[MENTION=195]hannibaldinski[/MENTION] awesome! :D

mmiedzianyy

[MENTION=2108]Aniallator[/MENTION], [MENTION=2433]FlyingR[/MENTION] you are to kind..

The game was awesome with you guys, as always. You feel the brotherhood on the battlefield!

Esu21

Oh,just read in the other threat that WM II wasnt this weekend... well,I'll be able to play also next one :D

FlyingR

Tonight is the night guys!

I want to let you know that the TS Server is drakelings.co and the channel Battlefield: Galactic Conquest. I will be there earlier so if you see my name just hop in!
See you tonight! ;)

Killen

Tonight is the night guys!

I want to let you know that the TS Server is drakelings.co and the channel Battlefield: Galactic Conquest. I will be there earlier so if you see my name just hop in!
See you tonight! ;)

Hell yea! I am ready to rock :D

Timberwolf

Been a while since I was on here. What's WM II? Battlefield Galactic Conquest?

Depending on the game I might find the time to drop by.

FlyingR

Been a while since I was on here. What's WM II? Battlefield Galactic Conquest?

Depending on the game I might find the time to drop by.

Weekend Madness (2nd edition), for Project Reality!

The BF:GC is the Teamspeak channel since there's none for PR specifically.

Timberwolf

So what exactly is the game being played this time around? If it's PR, I'd have to redownload it first (no biggie)

P.S. I ask because you guys have been switching between games a couple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.