• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Questions on optimizing and the game itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hudra12

I would like to know how well will the game be Optimize after Alpha and or beta has passed on the game. And will the game enable multicore possessing unlike some games and will there be an NDA. Plus will the game have servers around the world or just one server for the entire game, what i mean is will the game support Australians and Asia with out packet loss (ping).

Maniche

Level Designer
Pathfinder Games
The game will run similar to how Crysis 2 runs, to give a rough estimate. Performance-wise, you could see some better performance at certain maps, due to the differences in size, players on the battlefield etc.

I believe Crysis 2 supports Multicore Processing (taken directly from their site's FAQs as well as in-game tests), so yes.

Regarding the servers I'm not entirely sure yet, as renting servers around the world (ensuring that everyone got good latency that is), might be a bit expensive, but who knows - perhaps we get sponsored by some servers here and there? Hehe.

Hope this answers some of your questions!

Maniche

Status
Not open for further replies.