• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Russian language

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingR

I highly doubt it mate because first there's not that many members in the community and I would guess that not many speak Russian here. Second, if there are quite a few Russian speaking-members, they aren't that active in the community so it would be kind of pointless. Third it wouldn't be fair for other non-English speaking members.

I don't think we are at the stage that we need to have multi-language forums, the focus is currently elsewhere. I guess by having multi-language forums would complicate things a bit as they need to find moderators to make sure rules are followed and such.

Of course we have to wait for what the Team has to say! :)

Last edited:

Killen

FlyingR said everything!

But, explain me: why a lot of russians play CSGO?
And why, little russian kids in said game, are douchebags?

Not meant to be racist :) [MENTION=3228]derSteppenWolf[/MENTION]

Simon

FlyingR said everything!

But, explain me: why a lot of russians play CSGO?
And why, little russian kids in said game, are douchebags?

Not meant to be racist :) @derSteppenWolf

I'm not Russian, I'm your cheeky neighbour thats wants Trieste :p

Russia is a big country and many people there are young and since they are young they play video games. CSGO with its popularity grew all over the world and to Russia too. So a big country with a lot of people = big community of Russians in 1 game.

Killen

I'm not Russian, I'm your cheeky neighbour thats wants Trieste :p

Russia is a big country and many people there are young and since they are young they play video games. CSGO with its popularity grew all over the world and to Russia too. So a big country with a lot of people = big community of Russians in 1 game.

Well, thank you for your answer!!!

Ehem...you will never ever take Trieste!!! FORZA SAVOIA!!! :D

Ps: i am from Venice, which is not too much far from Trieste... How do you know that i am italian?

Simon

Well, thank you for your answer!!!

Ehem...you will never ever take Trieste!!! FORZA SAVOIA!!! :D

Ps: i am from Venice, which is not too much far from Trieste... How do you know that i am italian?

Status
Not open for further replies.