• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Small suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oprah

It would be great if, when under fire or suppressed, you reload your weapon more hasty. I hate it when in a game you're in the middle of a firefight and your character just takes his sweet time reloading, like he's just chilling at the firing range.

I imagine someone stuck in a trench with 10 Germans shooting at him would reload faster and more hasty than usual.

Of course, I'm not talking about the Call of Duty type reload where you magically reload in half a second time, but just a bit more hasty and shakey than usual when suppressed or taking fire.

Keep up the great work, I can't wait to play the game,
S. Oprah, 3rd ID

Oprah

While I'm at it, I'd also like to suggest (since I heard a medic system will be implemented,) the possibility of dragging a wounded soldier. It would definitely be very useful if we were able to drag / carry a wounded soldier.

Blindfire

Maybe a different animation of sorts? When you are out of combat, you reload with ease, you are more calm, whereas when being suppressed, your hands are shaking, you're nervous?

Status
Not open for further replies.