• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

so I'm playing RO2 too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oxigebr

I started playing the campaign mode RO2 heroes of Stalingrad and so for now I'm taking bullets: D wanted to play the campaing of allies .. any tips you have for me and so post in the comments, sorry for my english

Skr13

I'm relatively new to RO2 too, about 30hours of gameplay, I never completed single player campaign, just the basic training, then I went directly to the battlefield :)
I play both Ro2 and Rising Storm, I prefer Ro2, because at Rising Storm Japs uniform is very similar to US, which leads to mistakes and team killing, especially at medium to long range in forest maps where sometimes is almost impossible to distinguish teammates from the enemy. Looking to map may help to see where friendly soldiers are, but opening it on heavy battle is not very recommended.
In Ro2 the URSS and Nazi uniforms are clearly different, so it's where I pass more time playing, even though there are the usual team killing by "deadnades".
The game is very nice, gameplay is enjoyable, cover system is ok, graphics are a bit dated though, sounds are great and of course there are some minor bugs present.
There are more players recently due the giveaway few days ago that the company offered RO2 for free for someone who downloads it in 24H.

oxigebr

I was playing just now and from what I have played seems like I'm close to finishing the campaign axis, the problem of my RO2 and I can not play online: P WHAT was I wanted more but only by playing the campaign mode already satisfies me so to distract yourself, so now I'm waiting for a new game of ww2 that is good and has good gameplay only remains for me to wait for next TW and brothers in arms was and that and the truth about his new creation excuse me for my english

Status
Not open for further replies.