• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

soldier animations

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefallen

When your character is shot at will he move more like more head movement and slow/fast moments? and when your character is shot say in the thigh will he limp and if his howl leg is shot up by an mg or a tank shell will he fall over then procede to scream for a medic or help? and can you go over to a guy like that and press a button and your person will reach down grab the guy and then can you drag him to safety? And when yout person is reloading will he sometimes look down at his ammo and it will show how many magazines are left? will you be able to hold the reloading button will you be able to check your amount of ammo in your gun like in red orchestra 2? and if your shot will your character jerk depending on the shot position and caliber?

PLEASE DISCUSS!!!!

I'd like to see leaning (Or something like that) Just like in ArmA 2, you know, just to show the smallest part over a wall or Lean on a side to draw your aim without having to show 80% of your body

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
I'd like to see leaning (Or something like that) Just like in ArmA 2, you know, just to show the smallest part over a wall or Lean on a side to draw your aim without having to show 80% of your body

Already done Squirrel. It does lead to a lot of snap shooting but it sure beats having to stick your whole body around a corner to see what's happening!

So, Yeah, i've played ArmA 3 Alpha, i love it, i've never liked a game so much.
I was wondering if you plan on Making a Stance/Leaning system just like in A3?
I think there's about 6 stances and 4 leaning modes.

-Squirrel

Status
Not open for further replies.