• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Some of my work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy guys and gals, hope we are all well and good.

Jumped on the site yesterday to see any updates and realised the last time i was on was nine months ago when i was last on the TW site. Thought it had only been a couple of months that had past.

Anyhoo, i had the intention of posting some of my work back then, but never got round to it. Always tomorrow, but it never came around. So suppose today is as good as any.

A great deal of the models are still WIP's and the simple reason being is that i have no schedule or deadline to work towards and at times just could not be arsed.

This is a link to my skdrive

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=B547ACF1DB60A37E!103&authkey=!AC9yVUwCHuVZbJ8

If the link does not work, give me a shout.

Happy and Glorious Modding JK

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Welcome back Jarmen_Kell :)

You've got some great work on my Skydrive. I particularly like this one:

Have you ever thought about applying to join the team? ;)

brrr

TW Developer
Indeed, fantastic work there! I really love your character work. Great anatomical modelling right there.

As Naga says, would be great if you could have a little think about possibly joining the team.

Alrighty guys and gals. Thanks for the comments Naga, Brrr:) Never really thougth about it until now, i would certainly consider it.
If you want to chatabout it just let me know.

Thanks again guys and gals

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
If you want some proper constructive feedback let us know :)

We're always looking for talented individuals to join the team. Someone in recruitment will be in touch with you soon to have a chat with you about it and answer any questions you may have. In the meantime you can find out more on the Join Us page.

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
It's all so pretty I love it! I want to play around in that helicopter :3

And there's even the obligatory nude woman. What is it with you dirty modellers.

Hi Callum, guys and gals

I miss my helicopter aswell, it was my first vehichle import so was over the moon, twin mini guns flying around taking in the sights.

Oh and the young lady, well a modeller's got to do what a modeller's got to do ;) Best excuse to google naked ladies in our spare time xD

Status
Not open for further replies.