• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Star Wars 1313

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nic727

Hi,

Today I read that Disney didn't buy Star Wars 1313 license and now the license is in the trash, so if someone here want to buy the license and make the game, it could be nice!

:)

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Mehhhhh Star Wars... I wish Disney never bought any of the rights to Star Wars... And EA buying the gaming rights too... What's to look forward to in that franchise?... And why are there so many ellipses?!...

Nic727

Mehhhhh Star Wars... I wish Disney never bought any of the rights to Star Wars... And EA buying the gaming rights too... What's to look forward to in that franchise?... And why are there so many ellipses?!...

Yeah, but EA since last year is just bad and want your money with a 10% finished product... I hope 1313 could be buy by Ubisoft.

Status
Not open for further replies.