• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Sten Mk2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

I made Sten Mk2 model. Please note that its still WIP (Work In Progress.) You can see that iron sights are still missing or little holes on the barrel.

3d970e55f3a6859eb7806e630b8ce1f0.jpg

c4404b0d33cda47514e109f8927c35f6.png

a992911ec98196b9b1dcfb3b801108a3.png

c1ed42762c7597e445391a3335f0aaf5.jpg

2b0c37100b3d01841b38c90942040167.png

21cbb04c066eb3839bf4331d03ff80dc.jpg

Simon

@Simon, why aren't you a dev?!

1. I am only 14 xD

2. I don't have CryEngine 3 (assuming thats what devs use to test the game) + saving money for new PC

3. Don't know how to port weapons from Blender to CryEngine

But I wouldn't mind if they take me in ;)

Oh and I just saw there is Alpha Tester application but already taken. Don't know what that means :O

Maybe this?

A TWCON is not a full member of the development team. TWCON is designed for those talented artists who would like to work on the game but don't have the time to fully commit as a TWDEV. A TWCON is recognised in the team list as a contributing artist but do not get access to internal testing builds. They may howeverbe invited by the Game Director to join individual alpha or beta testing sessions.

Last edited:

Aniallator

1. I am only 14 xD

2. I don't have CryEngine 3 (assuming thats what devs use to test the game) + saving money for new PC

3. Don't know how to port weapons from Blender to CryEngine

But I wouldn't mind if they take me in ;)

Oh and I just saw there is Alpha Tester application but already taken. Don't know what that means :O

Maybe this?

A TWCON is not a full member of the development team. TWCON is designed for those talented artists who would like to work on the game but don't have the time to fully commit as a TWDEV. A TWCON is recognised in the team list as a contributing artist but do not get access to internal testing builds. They may howeverbe invited by the Game Director to join individual alpha or beta testing sessions.

[video=youtube;ZXsQAXx_ao0]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.