• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Take this test if you are man enough ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

So I wanted to simulate gunfire as realistic as possible.

I took Project Reality and recorded it, and set the volume to 500% in editing.

So here is the test: (You might experience headache or disorientation, it will last for few min) Let me know in comments how it went ;)

1. Turn on your volume on headphones to full

2. Turn on your YouTube volume on full

3. Watch this video https://youtu.be/ZAw1_f3X9X8

Aniallator

Before you were firing, I was like "Well this isn't so bad." Then you began firing... excuse me a moment while I look for my ears :D

VonMudra

Being that I have fired everything from WW2-era rifles to machine guns to AT guns without hearing protection, I think I have a good idea of this. Don't need to inflict more hearing damage- get enough of that on my weekends. ;)

Sydd

I used speakers... My neighbor thought I found a gun and called me to ask if I was okay... I knew this was a bad idea.

oxigebr

BOPE is dead here these people are now everywhere i mean 80% of the young population LOL this mean i need to live with then everyday! (HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP)

Pjosip

Vanguard Backer
Headphones? pfffft
I put it on 5.1 channel surround at max with the base turned up. Also does anybody have bail money?

Status
Not open for further replies.